Monday, February 16, 2009

Crunchy Cookie Advice

Garret and I are in the middle of baking chocolate chunk cookies, and it reminded me to give my readers a tip I have found most helpful. We don't like to make more than half a batch, because they either don't get eaten, or all we do is eat cookies! But with this new recipe the whole batch only calls for one egg. So the easiest thing to do in this situation? We make the full batch of batter, then make some balls and put them on parchment paper on a cookie sheet and put it in the freezer until they harden. The cookies stay good for quite a while, and we can pull a couple out when we want some.

And my biggest cookie advice to date? Share! I am a favorite baker with friends and neighbors because of this, and it's a good chance to catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment