Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Girlie Accent

Green Coat:  Old Navy
Flower Pin:  H&M
Ring with pearls: H&M
Jeans: Gap
Handbag: Coach

I put this outfit onto to go with G to get his haircut.  I had some time to kill while he was having it done and texted my best friend to tell her I felt like I needed a drink.  She called me a lush.  We had a good laugh.  And thanks be to God, G came away unscathed, without a bit of 1950's 5 year old bangs.  Hallelujah!  He even looks cute.  I just wish he could have hair like the guy in the poster behind him:
See, G has thick amazing hair that I am counting down the years until he retires so he can have a nice haircut.  Until then, at least this military style cut was done well.  And cheap, thanks to going to a recommended Great Clips (the fools on base butchered him twice!).  

No comments:

Post a Comment