My how time flies! I keep telling G that I need to sit down and blog, but between family mini emergencies (my SIL is having a rough pregnancy) to home projects to a 9 month old who is moving everywhere and has hit the "I want mama all the time" stage I fall into bed exhausted and with a brain that can't function enough to write something worth reading.
I feel like I'm finding my pace as a mama to a moving baby and we were able to get a ton done in her nursery this weekend. Yes, she's coming up on a year and we're getting it done slowly but surely. I had picked up an antique crystal chandelier from Craigslist (they moved into the home, there it was and it didn't fit their life, so I gladly took it off their hands). If ever the grey skies go away I'm going to be taking some shots of her nursery to do a post about how it all came together in such a serendipitous way. But for now, here's a shot to tease you a bit!
• Cost breakdown of how we've splurged on some pieces while others were completely free and all the thrifted pieces in between.
• The painting of a vintage highchair and a little rocking chair.
• Gallery walls and why I love them.
• Closet organization (a.k.a. we have too many articles of clothing)
And for those of you with babies and young children:
• How to make your home look beautiful while keeping your things and baby safer.
I'm also in the middle of filming some short tutorials when there is good lighting:
• Quick fall scarf tying that looks like you did something special.
• Cooking whole trout in paper for a simple but delicious meal.
I feel very neglectful of this blog, but my last day of work was this week so I have quite a bit more free time on my hands. I've missed writing, so I'm glad to be getting back to it.