Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Peanut, Peanut Butter....

And Honey!

Growing up my mom would always sing the song peanut, peanut butter....and jelly! to us often enough.  I should mention I do not, nor have I ever, liked peanut butter and jelly.  There, I said it.  I also have never liked hot dogs or kool-aid, so as a kid I was considered pretty weird, and as I got older, un-American.  Oh well, life goes on.  I have always loved plain peanut butter sandwiches, and over the past several years have fell in love with peanut butter and banana or peanut butter with honey.

So that is what my amazing husband brought me to eat when we woke up just a bit ago.  Only first he asked me how I wanted it cut.  "In rectangles or diagonally?" (I just asked my husband how to spell diagonally, and he said it's diagon-ally, which I got all excited about because, hello, that's from Harry Potter!) I told him I wanted it in rectangles but that he should have said "rectangles or triangles" so it matched (he also could have said diagonally or down the middle).  He laughed, but then sleepy Kalee got a bit irritated with the fact that he does it wrong anyways, everyone knows that rectangles are better, because in triangles the peanut butter smooshes out the tiny ends and makes a mess, and you only get a bite of crust there.  Duh.  He just laughed at me like he does when he thinks I am being adorable and said I did it wrong that triangles are the right way.  Jerk.

Oh, and let it be noted that he remembers me making fun of him earlier about something he said, but had no clue what it was.  So I had him read the previous post.  He got a kick out of it, and yes, he loves mazes!

No comments:

Post a Comment