Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thank You

Thank you everyone who posted comments about iMacs......you guys were very helpful! I love the look of the iMac, as well as the way they are set-up (I am mildly obsessed with being able to have a calendar and schedule that is kept up to date at all times.) So I think we will be going with a iMac. We are still trying to figure out how to go about getting one. Apple has a military discount, but apparantly they don't ship to APO's. Great. You can buy it and have it sent through some site for APO's, but that seems like a bit of a hassle, as my neighbor did that and didn't get the computer for almost 2 months....the site had screwed up and shipped it incorrectly (but she did get a free printer/scanner!). We can buy it at the store here on base, or go to the huge Apple store in Cambridge, so we will see. But boy am I excited to be able to start lying in bed to type. I love sitting up nice and straight at the table, I really do. But G doesn't like to go to bed without me, so being able to take my work up there and type while he snoozes (he would sleep through world war-esque bomb sirens, I swear) seems like it would be wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment