Friday, April 3, 2009

Patent Leather Beauty

So I am in love with a patent leather handbag.  I said it, and I never thought I was a patent leather type of gal.  But I love it's robin egg blue inside, it's pockets, it's special compartment in the middle with a kisslock closure.  It's just pretty sexy when it's on my arm, almost as sexy as my husband on my arm.  And my local store has it for $300 instead of $500.  And I can find it on ebay for less.  Hmm, what's a girl to do?  We just shelled out $300 for car repairs, so I am feeling like perhaps I should wait (god knows I will be able to find it on ebay for a few months more).  But here it is so you all can admire it.  


What do you all think?  Hot handbag yes?

3 comments:

  1. I would say yes. I've seen this bag in person and have admired it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the turquoise lining in the centre.....I bought one with a similar lining a few months ago. I love that it is hidden in there and only I know that there is this gorgeous riot of colour inside a sedate bag.....

    I'm not so sure about the patent leather - I haven't jumped on that fashion bandwagon yet. Perhaps I am just not very fashion forward.....!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry that was my comment above!
    J

    ReplyDelete