Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Whirlwind

Wow. I have never felt like this before. Spinning. Gloriously out of control. Praying and keeping faith that I am exactly where I am supposed to be right now.

We've arrived in Maryland and are now looking at homes. I'm hoping that this week we will be able to view a property that I think might be it for us. An old home, rehabbed, in the heart of the city.

So here I am, sending my intentions out there into the universe, into the blogosphere. And I feel dizzy with the craziness of it. We might be buying our first home soon. If we like the house once we tour it, we plan on immediately making an offer. I don't want to slow down. I don't want to catch my breath. I just want to jump in, dive into this new adventure and see what treasure I will find.

I'm now officially starting this blog, since as soon as we find a house and close on it, decorating will commence. That part is gonna rock, and I am giddy with the thought of it. This is the beginning, and I cannot wait to turn the page!

No comments:

Post a Comment