Sunday, November 15, 2009

Pics from this weekend will be up by Monday.  Currently I have the lovely flu.  I suppose I'm lucky, it's the first time I've had it in about a decade.  That being said, apparently that earned me every symptom possible, including body aches, weakness, and getting winded walking up the stairs.  Thank God I married a man who will wake up at 3:30 a.m. to go get me juice (vitamin C) and tylenol.  He's pretty much my hero.  "Time to take your medicine" says nurse Garret.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Do get better soon. What a great husband G is!!!
    I'm putting up the link to tom yum soup. It's the best recipe that I've stuck to.
    realthairecipes.com/recipes/hot-and-sour-soup-with-shrimp/

    For other Thai food, check out chezpim.com and try her Pad Krapow Moo- spicy stir fried pork with Thai holy basil with rice! She explains it in more detail. bon appetite!

    ReplyDelete