Monday, February 8, 2010

Why It's Been A While

I really want to be outside spray painting the crap out of some things.  We have a tea trolley from England that I would love to finish up and show you what we're doing with it.  However this is what we see when we look out back.
Beautiful ribbon of snow!  My husband rushed inside to grab the camera and then took this pic.  It's gorgeous, it looks like Mother Nature decided to decorate my backyard.  And I wouldn't mind....except the snow is up to the latch on our gate and we've just been notified to expect 10-20 more inches between Tuesday night and Monday morning.  Lovely.  


I'm hoping to find something else to do around the house until I can paint outside, but with no way to get supplies I think I may just have to wait it out.  Damn.

1 comment:

  1. I was just thinking today that I'd like to spray paint something. But we don't have a garage, and we live in Virginia, and there are a billion inches of snow outside. ;) Thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete