Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Green Desires

G and I both love this chair, the corrigan from Anthropologie.  However, it's 2 grand.  And really low profile and we're both a bit tall (though I will deny being tall, I'm the shortest in my family!).  So I'm thinking....


I want this:
Wondering if we could re-upholster one of my grandmama's chairs in emerald green leather and change the legs to more turned ones?  Something to think on for sure.  (because G?  He salivates over this chair. A man's chair?  Like something in a library?  Green?  Yeah, it's bad.)

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this chair. After all, it's green and I love green!!
    Nice in a library..very.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I like your blog. have you checked Craiglist for a tufted leather chair? I bought an almost brand new Chesterfield couch, chair and ottoman on there. CHEERS! Michele

    ReplyDelete