Thursday, May 6, 2010

Birthday Surprise

 For my birthday G wanted to give me a dream.   And he did.  Oh boy did he!  
I got to test drive an Audi TTS!!!  Seriously, this car is amazing.  We're crunching numbers trying to figure out how quickly we can get this beauty.  It handled like a dream, was so fast you didn't realize you were going 80 (the speedometer goes up to 190, I think you can safely drive it to 155).  It is the one thing I have asked for as a 30th birthday gift.  So we have 4 years.  We're trying to figure out how to get it in 2 or less. (wouldn't it be nice?)
I love living this great life with G!  It was a blast to take a sexy car out for 20 minutes on my own and see what it could do.  And what it could do was amazing.

2 comments:

  1. How fun!!!! :)

    Oh, and I may have squealed when I opened the package from you and found POST-IT NOTES!!! Made me oh-so-happy!! :) Thanks again so much!!

    ReplyDelete