Friday, June 18, 2010

Fantastic

This is a My Husband Rocks Friday.  Because this week?  He has.  And I am remaining hopeful that this will continue.  This week I have woken up to a nectarine on my bedside table.  To little notes put around the house for me.  To a card hidden amongst my workout gear.  And this morning?  He told me to look outside. 
K, I love you.  Infinity times 625 (a random number that is a multiple of 25) = Completely and Forever.


And yes, the & is backwards....on purpose.  The inside of G's ring says Completely & Forever.  But the lady who wrote it down writes her & backwards.....thinking it was deliberate, the engraver did it that way!  So now it's the way we write it.  


We have a meeting with the counselor today, and last time was horrible.  I was questioned to why I am staying with G.  Reminded that I had the power to change the situation by leaving.  G was told he had the power to change the situation by making effort in our marriage.  Well he has, and I will be extremely happy to tell the Dr. that my husband has rocked this week!

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear you are going to counseling, this is a good step and a necessary one before making such a big decision! Hope all continues to go well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO sweet! I am thrilled to hear you had a great week together!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad it is all going well and that you guys are continuing with the counselling. If it's hard and horrible you must be getting to the bottom of any difficulties and ironing them out - making for the strong marriage I know you both want. I've always remembered that quote you put on here once from a movie (something like) "Fireproof doesn't mean the fire will never come. It means when the fire comes that you will be able to withstand it". I really like that that quote, and the sentiment behind it.

    Congrats to you both - and I love the message on the pavement! So sweet!

    J

    ReplyDelete