Monday, November 8, 2010

On and On

The weekend list has turned into a week-long list.  We decided we were less into getting everything done, and more into spending time just being together.  However, most of the list got partially done, if not completely.  And it's been added to, of course.  I noticed our front and back doors are a bit draft-y, so I will be making draft stoppers to help keep out the cold.  I have no clue what I'm doing, a cat who attacks everything, but I'm hopeful that I will come up with a plan to help our heating bill even more.  We keep it cold in the house in the winter, but hopefully it will stay a bit warmer if we can keep the cold out of cracks!

Any winter projects you're tackling?  I have a home to do list for this winter as long as my arm, but it's my most productive time of year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment