Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Crossing Fingers

I went just now to order the mercury glass bunny ornament off of West Elm for my bunny only to see they've already put them on final sale and they are sold out.  And of course there really isn't a West Elm around me!  Would any of my lovely readers be willing to drop by a local one and see if there is one there available?  It was going to be a surprise for my husband and I'm a little panicked!  Thanks to anyone who can help!  

**EDIT** Meredith of Goodbye Dallas Hello World was able to pop in and get one for me!  She's an amazing blogger, do check her out!  I love her 100 before 100 list and I've even copied some of the ideas for my own list of sorts such as: "Throw a party that people will be talking about for years as one of the best events they've ever been to."

No comments:

Post a Comment