Monday, January 24, 2011

Real Lunch

Paprika roasted chicken, potatoes (that were under the chicken), peas with butter, an apple, an orange, and apricot (not pictured because I ate it while heating up the potatoes) and some leftover coffee with grass fed half and half and vanilla sugar.  I haven't actually eaten the orange yet because I took a nasty fall down the stairs leaving my rear swollen enough that you can no longer see the bruises....that had shown up immediately.  

Now if you're a stronger person than I you simply find a comfortable position and lie there.  Unfortunately after I was able to get up off the landing (this took a bit, I couldn't move at first which induced quite a bit of panicking on my part), I crawled upstairs and lying on my side proceeded to call G and sob until I was no longer understandable.  I think it's because I had been scared more than I was willing to admit and it just kind of bubbled up.  That being said because of falling on an already hurt tailbone area G came home an hour early and brought with him this:
I've been desiring a Mexican coke for days and so G swung by a local cafe on his way home to get me one.  Not exactly healthy, but at least it uses real sugar!  Almost makes the fall worth it.  Okay, not really. 

5 comments:

  1. Your lunch looks much better than my two soy corn dogs that I had...so sorry about your fall. Maybe some ice packs would help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Mexican cokes. I haven't had one in too long. I am going to plan on one soon. Also, love your nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wjew! I'm glad you're alright from your tumble!

    And a special feel better treat? How sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fix a version of your lunch for dinner once a week. There is nothing so homey and loving as a roast chicken in the oven!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First off: I'm glad you're ok. I hope that cyst hasn't ruptured.

    Second: Your clumsiness knows no bounds. :* And of course you'd get spoiled with real Coke.

    ReplyDelete