Wednesday, June 1, 2011

And The World Keeps Spinning Around And Around

This week has been insanely hot here in charm city.  Like, oh my God I have to turn the AC on in May hot.  Which is ridiculous.  However, I've also got more energy and I have been running errands and cleaning and just overall feeling more like a normal person again. 

Which is basically what I'm up to today.  I'm on to the yarn shop for some knitting help.  Then the pet store for some food for Max so he quits threatening to eat my face since there are really only half pieces left (because he eats his food like that leaving a ton, but whatever).  And tonight I'm finally headed to the salon after 7 months (!) to get my hair cut and styled.  Let's just hope I don't go crazy and chop it all off (as I've been known to do). 

The world keeps spinning around.  I got a text from a college friend today that her baby girl was born this morning and I was so happy it woke me up out of a dead sleep.  Another girl I knew from high school finally gave birth to her twin girls.  The summer's hot, but it's also been very bountiful.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great start to a summer. I know what you mean about the heat. I live in Florida and I'm practically suffocating down here in the humidity!

    ReplyDelete