Because it's Monday and I kind of like Mondays.
* Had the best light early dinner: A BALT at Carma's Cafe. Bacon, Avocado (with sour cream), Lettuce and Tomato in a sundried tomato wrap. That, coupled with a cup of their gazpacho was perfect on this sunny but mild temp. day.
* Yes, Mr. Dentist I realize it's shocking that I'm nearly halfway through my pregnancy and on a normal day you can't tell I'm even pregnant. I'm aware. Something to do with a long torso and no appetite. But believe me, yesterday in a swimsuit I had the belly for sure!
* I am in LOVE with Adele's song Rolling In The Deep. If you're in Charm City and you hear a car thumping with this, it's probably me. I turn the radio up to a shocking level and car dance.
* Birthday thing tonight. Complicated because things are a bit tense with everyone.
* My dachshund got (somewhat literally) thrown into the bathtub at 4:30 this morning when I was trying to get to bed. She's so fluffy that I hadn't realized until she was soaking wet that my plan has worked and she's back to a healthy size. Now to get her hair shaved off (which at this point might be my doing because it's $60 at the groomers for a 10 lb. dog which is just a wee bit ridiculous... and she's irritated me, so she might as well look a fool.)
* Best Friend is coming on Friday and I am super excited to have some girl time!
* Weather is great, life is great, and G's home in less than 3 months. So far, I've kicked this deployment's ass. True story.