I have an awesome post going up tomorrow about convenience/packaged foods I think are good to have on hand. However, it's 9 p.m. here, I still have a ton to do (like hunt down G's power of attorney that I hid from the cat and now can't remember where I hid it), so you get a random rambling post. For the record, I love bullet points.
* No dice again with the escargot today, though we did get a profile and get to see them have their hand in their mouth... no sense telling them to take it out, as they don't seem to listen to me anyway. I had my hips up in the air, I was turned from side to side. Kid. Would. Not. Budge. This does not bode well for their stubborn temperament vs. mine.
* I later when to an OB appt. I've gained about 7 lbs! Holy hell. The nurse and I were laughing, debating the different scales in the office, because we're not sure exactly where the 7 lb. is coming from. Then I looked it up, and my already full grown placenta weighs 2 lbs., the baby weighs 11 oz., my half grown uterus weighs 1 lb., I'm estimating another 1 lb. in the breast area, and then... did you know you gain extra blood? I guess I'd never thought about it, but by the end you gain approximately 4 lbs. of it, plus 2 lbs. in amniotic fluid. More than you ever wanted to know right?
* Amusingly enough I was ecstatic I had put on weight. If you'd seen me you'd understand. I had fears that my lack of appetite was starving this kid. Instead, they're measuring a week bigger. Awesome... maybe the baby will come before Turkey Day after all (nothing gets between me and turkey if I can help it!).
* I feel hopped up. Must be from my nap, but soon it will be from this:
* Hope everyone is preparing for a fantastic 3 day weekend!