|I love stripes!|
Here are some random Tuesday thoughts:
* I love spin pins by Goody. If you've never used them, I highly recommend them. I even turned my stylist onto them. I've found that there is nothing better to pull my hair up off my neck... and to help it cascade down in waves when night falls. G's a fan.
* I'm enjoying the blessing of the rain for one reason alone: those small children outside until all hours of the night can't be. Sorry, parents, but I think the time between 11-3 a.m. kids should at least be inside.
* G writes me haiku poems. And the thing is? They're good. Like really good. If I thought anyone was really into reading haiku poetry anymore I'd be pushing him to publish them. He's been sending me ones in a series he wrote this week and it is tantalizing wondering if there are more.
* I'm finishing up The Omnivore's Dilemma for a bookclub. So excited to be able to discuss this topic with other people without it coming across that I'm preaching!
* I knit several french press cozies for friends and then stopped without sewing the buttons on them (had some trouble with some yarn falling apart on me). I need to just finish them up before I really get known as a procrastinator.
* And finally, I have no where to go today but to the grocery store for fun things like milk and chicken (oh I miss the days when my list was prosecco and cured meats...), but I'm feeling like it's a smudged eyeliner sort of day. Hope the cashiers at Trader Joe's appreciate it!