Sunday, November 6, 2011

Wonderful Laziness

Today was both lazy and super busy.  We went to an earlier Mass than normal because we had a brunch at noon.  Mass was nice (okay, hippy-ish...I felt like I needed a gauzy skirt and flowers braided into my hair), we had coffee after.  And then we headed to brunch which was delicious.  I've played it safe this whole pregnancy and decided today that my chance of salmonella poisoning was ridiculous, and had the country eggs benedict.  Delish!

After we meandered about, making our way to the shopping center where I finally picked up the Chanel Illusion D'ombre eyeshadow in Epatant.  Looks as gorgeous as ever, pics to come soon!  I seriously can't get over how well this eyeshadow wears...it lasts forever.

Picked up the cutest little snail ornament from Anthropologie.  Our little escargot is almost here, and we wanted to celebrate that.  We also bought a few kids books, including The Polar Express (my copy got damaged in the move from England...honey all over it!) and How Dinosaurs Say Goodnight. 

Not all fun and games though.  We also took the time to stop in and deal with cell phone plans, and in 2-3 weeks we will have the new iPhone 4s.  G's thrilled, I'm a little nervous (I don't want to turn into someone who is super connected to their phone), but it should be nice to have access to the internet while out.

Overall, a beautiful day.  Yesterday was day 5 of the thankfulness, and I was super thankful for us being able to find G a new blues uniform.  Today I was thankful for the ability to spend so much time on my feet before I wore out.

1 comment:

  1. I love Chanel eye shadows! I purchased my first compact this summer, and I am a convert.

    My husband ordered the new iPhone 4s, and we are very excited for its arrival date.

    ReplyDelete