* I've managed to peel an entire bucket of crayons to make more heart crayons for our future brood.
* I love the word brood. Even more, I love picturing a backyard full of children looking like a mini U.N.
* I have a to-do list as long as my house is tall, and I LOVE it!
* I am strangely on task lately, hiking up and down 2 flights of stairs all day (as long as the dictatoress allows it) to complete things off the forementioned list.
* My life is in a major upheaval right now, and I've still yet to deal with my stress by going back to my eating disorder. MAJOR accomplishment.
* I spend an insane amount of time asking E "Really?" as she takes after me and will chatter all day.
* We call her the doppleganger. At different moments she looks like I did as a small child or my daddy.
* While slowly getting the house done I've sort of neglected myself, and probably need a pamper evening before my husband wonders who the strange hairy/unpolished person is standing in front of him.
* We walked the 10 blocks to our local cafe this afternoon and it was beautiful.
* And most importantly, I really need coffee talk with T.
I've been given 2 blogging awards recently which I hope to address this week/weekend. I also have half a dozen posts cued up, just ready for pics. I'm feeling lighter than I have in a long while, learning to just focus on what I and my family need right this moment rather than worrying too much. Life is beautiful indeed, my friends.