Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.



So we went on a date to see Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. It was over the top fantastic! I don't want to give any spoilers away, but I will say that I laughed a lot. I will also add that I don't feel this is a movie to take kids to, but that's my personal opinion. It's not that it's too dark and scary, although it has a moment I knew was coming, and I still jumped! It's that the humor is really too old for kids. Not inappropriate, they just won't get a lot of it.


After the movie we went to Cafe Rouge and had some wine and yummy goodness. Garret ended up eating about half of my meal, since it was too much. I had their chicken liver pate with an onion chutney and french bread to start (and it was my first time having pate, but I learned that 1 serving is a wee bit too much for me). Then I had the toulouse sausages with new potato salad for my main. Yumminess, but very filling. Garret started with Paris mushrooms with raclette cheese, and had pasta with pesto, green beans, pine nuts and tomatoes for his main.


I fell asleep on the way home, so that was basically my day. Oh, except we stopped at H&M on the way to the car and I bought a flower for my hair.

1 comment:

  1. I love that last photo of you! It looks very 1920s - the light, the flower, the brown sepia tones and your pose make it all seem like something from another age. gorgeous!

    J

    ReplyDelete