Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fatigued

I really want to post all about my day.  I do.  But I spent it trying on endless pairs of high heels while wearing a more form fitting than usual dress, and I hurt.  Oh how I hurt.  I did end up getting some cute grey suede ankle boots.  And a couple dresses.  And we finally found G some sunglasses. Pictures to come soon.  For now, I am going to lie in bed and think about how different it is to be back in America.  Convenient?  Yes.  But it does tend to put my shopping habit in overdrive.  Bad.

2 comments:

  1. I never understand why shopping for clothes is so exhausting, but it is...I hope you are enjoying the weekend, xv.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed about it being tiresome. And agreed that I don't understand why either. It just is...

    ReplyDelete