Saturday, October 3, 2009

Skinny Bitch

My husband is a skinny bitch.  Plain and simple.  Not meant to be derogatory, just a phrase.  But seriously, I'm beginning to worry how I am going to clothe him.  Since being married we've gone from him being in size L to now me freaking out because dang it, his size M's are too big!!! (He's currently reassuring me that it has stretched out since new, and that some of the Mediums are fine)

Did I mention he has to have the size tall?  And that they don't make size Small Tall?  Fantastic.  I think I want to write to the company and complain.  They make tall for XXXL, but not small.  Nice.  

Anyone know of clothing that does make a tall skinny fit (I feel like I'm describing a Starbucks latte)?  Or do I just need to force him to drink protein shakes and bulk up?  Because much to everyone's surprise, I've tried feeding him, but he grows like bamboo.....up, not out.  For a guy who was overweight before joining the military he now is one of the skinniest guys in his job.  Craziness.  

Oh, I think we're going to have a plastic surgeon give him muscle implants.....that will work right?

3 comments:

  1. I am gonna tell you something you don't want to hear, Abercrombie, Holister, those type of stores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I don't necessarily like those stores, but since it's just the basics he wears (tees, long sleeved henleys, etc.) that are too big, I think those might work. Thank God we picked up a bunch of button downs while in England where everything is a slimmer fit cut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband is slim too, but at least he's not super tall (around 6 feet).

    ReplyDelete