Friday, December 25, 2009

It's 4:30 a.m.  I'm waiting in bed.  At 5, I will be getting up to sing (quite loudly) Christmas carols.  It's what I do.  Usually the boys and I would all be crashing downstairs together, but last night we decided we were exhausted and we each dropped off to sleep at different times.  I was one of the first, so right now I am wide awake and wired.  It's been a wonderful Christmas so far, and the anticipation for this morning is killing me.  Not because of presents, I'm no expecting anything (although I know my mother has a few things wrapped), we told our families there was nothing we wanted or needed.  But the anticipation of my first Christmas at home after 3 years of not being here?  Priceless.  


Well, it's a quarter til....probably should wake my baby brother so he can accompany me on the piano.  Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Hope that you are having a very merry Christmas.

    Leeann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. MERRY (belated) CHRISTMAS!

    We do the singing too - not quite so early though.......after getting home from Midnight Mass on Christmas Eve I like to sleep in......at least til the presents arrive!

    J

    ReplyDelete