Thursday, January 7, 2010

Life

Life is out of this world amazing.  Lately I've been stressed about this or that, and sometimes I let myself get too negative.  I have to pause and tell myself to take a deep breath.  I have to remind myself to have faith that everything happens for a reason, even if I don't know what it is.  And the best way to relax is to go through a list in my head of ways I am blessed.  I have an amazing family, phenomenal friends, a husband whose love is infinite and I'm crazy about him, and life in general is just pretty damn fantastic.  I get to wake up every day to smiling puppy faces fighting over who gets more snuggles.  I get to lay about and read, write, daydream.  


I've been slowly changing our life.  Getting rid of old things we no longer need.  Making our house a home, not just a temporary resting ground.  Adding more natural products to our cleaning routine.  Searching for good products for our bodies.  Reminding myself that life is short and goes fast and I need to slow down and enjoy it.  So I'm here.  Praying for a stillness in my life and in my heart.  I'm going to be taking a moment each morning to just stretch, wake my body up for the day, and pray.  


Will you join me in a revolutionary slow down?  What one thing would you like to do to have even 5 minutes of calm to yourself?  

1 comment:

  1. This is something I need to do! But I think I am going to join a yoga class. I know myself - if I don't make it a regular thing that I have to attend it will get pushed out in the wake of more important things (or what I think are more important things), which really defeats the whole point.....

    J

    ReplyDelete