Thursday, April 1, 2010

By Request


                       
I love this necklace!  It's one of my absolute favorites, and I was so glad we got it.  The store in England that we bought it at has one of a kind style jewelry (it's also where I got my felt rose ring), and they never did have any other raw ruby pieces.  I've found some on etsy that are gorgeous though:
*click on image to go to store

And because I always love a reason for a gratuitous photo of my niece, here she is after a bath occupying her attention with her favorite thing ever.....this necklace! (she loves shiny things and necklaces that make noise when she drops them on Aunt Kalee's clavicle.)

1 comment:

  1. I love the necklace too! I'm looking for something similar as red is one of my colors and I want some nice accessories in red. Its jsuch a great color to jazz up neutrals.

    ReplyDelete