Friday, April 2, 2010

Organized

As we work on putting our home in order I have to ask:

Are you the type who has an organizational tool for everything?  The kind who has the drawer and shelf organizers, who color codes or labels most everything?

Or are you the throw it in a drawer and you'll search for it again later type?  The kind who has that comfortably cluttered look?

And if you organize, what tools do you feel you couldn't live without?

I'm the first one, G's the second, and we're trying to merge ways.  (I'm going as far as taking pics of drawers once they're organized so that G knows where things go, otherwise I have the worst time finding something in the kitchen!)

1 comment:

  1. Surprisingly I am both. I love to organize, I love containers, I love labels, it all just makes me happy. I do SO much better keeping the house picked up and organized when everything has a spot. I am good at putting things back in their spot but I have a hard time when there is not somewhere to put it.

    Now that being said, there are spaces in my house that are a disaster and I am okay with it most of the time. I have a junk drawer. Our offices looks like a hurricane hit it (that would be where things land when I don't know what to do with them). Every so often (basically when I actually have time) I freak and clean the crap out of them. But the rest of the time - disaster. And I am okay with that because I have to live too. :)

    ReplyDelete