Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Briefly

What I have been up to:


The night we first got here I made G and I a dinner of artichokes with butter, goat brie, sliced baby roma tomatoes and french bread.  It was just what was needed after McDonalds on the road.  


Sunday we went to church with my maman.  To them brunch is from 8-10 a.m.  They suck are a wee bit confused on terminology.  And there wasn't even any Jesus juice to make up for it.


Yesterday G and I ran a mile to my maman's work, then walked/jogged/ran another 3.4 miles to his parents' home.


Last night met up with my best friend T, and we spent hours chit chatting and drinking coffee while having breakfast at night.  Always a good time!


Today we met up with G's parents for breakfast.  His father and I fervently argued politics on topics ranging from immigration to the death penalty.  I win as always.  


And in about 15 minutes I'm going to be shooting a pistol and a rifle for the first time (though not at the same time).  At least the sun is out today.  


Hoping to get another run in later to help loosen some tense muscles.  Still so much to do this week!

2 comments: