Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Why My Heart Is Full

This weekend we are headed home for a week to see my eldest baby brother graduate high school.  Normally I will admit I kinda dread going home since I feel out of place there.  However, I am so excited I can barely contain myself.  While we will have a full schedule, it's a goodness.  I will be:


* Running every morning with G around my parents neighborhood as well as down to a local place that has been serving classic American food since the 30's I think. (might be the 40's).  
* Walking the puppies daily.
* Meeting up with my best friend for always needed coffee talk as well as an overnight stay I think.  
* Meeting up with one of my oldest and dearest to plan being a bridesmaid for her this fall!  I've never been to a fall wedding, and to be able to celebrate her happiness means so much to me.
* Going to sushi with a friend G has never met.
* Hopefully making it up to Omaha to see a friend I haven't seen in years as well as another friend's new baby!
* Working on a surprise project for my parents home.
* Getting G's motorcycle out to ride as well as taking a ride on his dad's Harley.
* Going target shooting with G's dad.  I've never shot a gun with real bullets, so I'm a wee bit nervous, but G's betting I'll be a good shot.  
* Taking my Grandmama out for lunch at my favorite brunch place.
* Relaxing and having a good time with some of my favorite people in the world!


I have other things I have yet to book, but people I need to see, so I better get right on that!  

2 comments: