Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Quick

I've been busy busy since our vacation began, I've made time to write a couple posts, but having trouble uploading pics to finish them.  So I thought I would do a quick update.

Went to a dessert auction, ate too much sugar, still couldn't keep me awake.  Played faux parents, had a blast, lots of giggles and horsey rides.  Sophie and Audrey vet visit, went well, spoiled puppies.  Late night with a friend, strange, overwhelming, exhausted at 4 a.m.  Breakfast and lunch with inlaws, excellent girl time, new old typewriter.  Typing love letters to one another, nothing like that ching, old school romance.  Hamburgers grilled tonight, so excited, delicious simplicity.

I will expand with a bunch of photos later, still so much planned for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment