Friday, October 29, 2010

French Friday

 Image from sloeginfizz on etsy, click on image to go there and pick up a great perky print!  I found it yesterday and fell in love!

Bonjour!  I've been up since 5:30 this morning (which is not so early for some, but it always is for me!), and so I gave myself a pass and got a pumpkin spice latte rather than just some coffee.  And I ate a croissant.  And relished in it's buttery-ness.  Mmm.  If you have to be up this early you should at least be able to revel in a petite dejeuner!

I've got a tour to attend this evening for which I am am wearing a simple outfit of a long sleeved black thin sweater, a couple Uganda bead necklaces, a colorful scarf draped like a long necklace, and skinny jeans with black boots.  I'd take a picture, but I won't be in it until later.  There's a chance I will be meeting some of G's co-workers so I am wanting to look chic but casual.  

Today I'm hoping to speak with the owner of a European boutique in D.C. in connection to some posting I have planned for early December.  I'd tell you what it is, but that would ruin the surprise!  But he's French and that alone makes me eager for his call!  I could listen to a French accent for hours.  And since his boutique has some of the most divine French imports this could make my day!

We'll be talking food this weekend.  I'm hoping to get my kitchen all nice and sparkly and perhaps finally upload a cooking/baking video.  Indian food is on the menu, and I want to show you how easy it is to cook delicious, restaurant quality food at home.  Other than that, à bientôt! 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kalee,

    Love to hear you feeling your power. You are a little power house, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be sure to take a picture later! :)

    BTW, you won my giveaway! Yay! Send me your mailing address at Christin.Slade @ yahoo (dot) com! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BODECI, Thank you! I feel like I'm finally stepping up into the person I've always wanted to be!

    ReplyDelete