Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Decorating For Christmas

Sunday after Mass ended G and I stayed behind to help decorate the church for Christmas.  As we're currently the youngest adult members of the church we knew it would be helpful for G to run up and down a ladder, and I found use in being able to lift dozens of pots of poinsettias up and down stairs over and over as we tried to determine the best arrangement.  (My deferment to the elder members of the church slowly turned into enthusiastic ideas the more my arms ached!)  In the end, it looked beautiful, with brass candle holders wrapped in greenery going down the aisles ending in an alter full of red and white flowers, Christmas trees and a huge nativity.  I'm excited for mass for Christmas!  
I made G into a Christmas elf!  Notice the pieces of garland stuck behind his ears.

And don't forget to enter my giveaway for the leather 2011 planner HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment