Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Like A Mini Vacay

Today we ventured out to an estate to take some maternity shots.  We're planning on taking some more later this week, so I'll post a few after I've figured out which I love the best.  But I wanted to show you the gorgeous place we were at.  G says last spring they had an Alice in Wonderland garden party event there, which I would have killed to go to.  It's a beautiful house that I hope to tour soon (because their library is drool worthy), but the grounds were spectacular!
Looks like something from Europe, right?


I antiqued this because I loved it, but the rest I didn't touch.


Ahh, the beauty of fall!
We had a blast snapping photos for about 45 minutes.  Got some very nice ones, so I'm looking forward to taking more this weekend!  And finally one last photo...my husband.  *sigh*  I love this boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment