* Chicken noodle soup, of which I am making a super huge amount so we have some in the freezer (sans the noodles, since I make them homemade and they're best fresh).
* Banana bread with hot coffee in front of the fireplace... a.k.a. how I plan to spend my evening.
* My daughter's squeals...her newest noise that she does randomly and for seemingly no reason.
* My husband kissing her little lips and watching her face get all big eyed and smiley. She loves kisses and will turn towards you to get more.
* The glasses of Beaujolais I have been enjoying, along with cured meats and a nice cheese.
* That today we did nothing but lie in bed watching t.v. and cuddling as a family.
* Feeling strong, both in body and attitude. I love this body of mine. I'm fascinated by how quickly it seems to be recovering, how good I feel. I also love how I just feel awesome about life. Happiness and feeling no need to be anything or anywhere but who and where I am.