For goals that are centered on the little things this year, I've set these:
* To floss daily. I suck at remembering to do this, and I hate to do it (sensitive gums means this isn't fun or pretty).
* Take out my contacts every night. Um...yeah. I get lectures every time I see an eye doctor.
* Keep my toenails painted.
* Curl my hair a few times a month. G loves it and it gets very sexy-wavy, which suits me.
* Keep my eyebrows in check.
* Continuing practicing make-up techniques so for nights out I can play up my eyes.
* Drink more water. I drink a ton of water, but with breastfeeding I've found I need even more than normal to keep hydrated.
I've begun to really think about taking care of my skin. I'm pretty good about using sunscreen (being a pale potato person, after all), but I tend to forget to moisturize, wash my face before I sleep, etc. So with that in mind.
* Use moisturizer on my skin daily.
* Look into dry brushing for exfoliation.
* Keep up with the eye cream and night time moisturizer.
* Use a cuticle cream.
* Utilize a face mask once a week, after a home facial.
Of course these are pretty much all health/beauty related. I have so many small (and large) goals to achieve this year, and for once I'm positive they'll be achieved. The year is looking bright!