So, I am busy busy and have decided to just do bullet points out of sheer laziness.
• Time with friends last weekend was so very needed. A great boost to begin the week. And I figured out how to better make flowers for Nora's head. Win!
• Work week (2 days so far) has gone much better than last week. Nora seems to be adjusting, I'm adjusting and it's working out decently. Last week was hell, with me crying in the bathroom at one point, but taking it day by day to see if this is a good fit for me and my family.
• Had to have a convo with G about him pulling his weight and helping with meals. Went well, but we'll see. I told him I didn't care if it was ramen, but he needed to help cook.
• Two nights ago he made meatloaf. While I slept. Awesome.
• Nora is almost crawling. I'm freaking out and one of my co-workers pointed out that this is when you should push them over to delay it. We're clearly kindred spirits on this point!
• Headaches the past 2 days have made me somewhat grouchy. Not sure what is causing them. Also had something happen to my sinuses starting when I began work and I sound like a 60 year old smoker. Not cool.
• And finally I'm pretty sure we're finding a new home for our cat. Love him, but G is allergic and recently because we don't have every minute of every day for him (he's needy) he's become more destructive.