Saturday, November 17, 2012

Milk + Cookies

I totally thought I posted this on Thursday. Whoops!  Tonight we headed out to Harbor East here in Charm City for an event called Milk + Cookies.  They had milk and cookies for the kids and cheese and wine for the adults.  It was brilliant...but Nora was more interested in the cheese.
We made a Santa wand (whatever the heck that is).  And we wrote a letter to Santa.
Then we went on a scavenger hunt looking at the window displays.  Can I honestly say I was unimpressed?  Maybe it's because I've seen the ones in London, but they were just meh.
However, the ice scultures and the ladies on stilts and the acrobats were great.
It was what I needed.  A night for families with an adult twist (I *might* have gotten a wee bit tipsy trying to drink the wine quickly to get outside).  I've been having a hard time with this whole "mama" hat.  So a reminder that things are different but not bad is always good.  Now back to the mundane....folding laundry while watching Midnight In Paris and drinking red wine!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great night out! Nora has just the most beautiful smile.

    Wine is good, and in my experience goes very well with the Mummy hat. :)

    ReplyDelete