My chalkboard for our New Year's Eve Dinner.
• Begin blogging 3 times a week. I've missed blogging terribly, and after discussing it with G I realized setting up a schedule would help me. I will be aiming to post on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.
• Work on my friendships here. I tend to worry I'm being a bother to people, as everyone is so busy. But after having a friend call me out on it, I've realized I'm isolating myself because they think that I don't want to get together!
• Host more dinner/cocktail parties. I always have such a blast!
• Join the Y. I need to start putting my self as a little bit higher of priority. So, I'll be starting to run again, starting at 3 times a week. Found a Y just a little over a mile from my house, so I can stop stressing over trying to get to base (over half an hour away) just to work out.
• I'm aiming to get back down to the size I was 4 years ago when we moved here. Basically, I'd like my favorite clothes to fit again! I loathe having to buy new clothes when I have perfectly lovely ones just waiting to get acquainted again.
• Work through at least the first 3 (of 5) levels of the Rosetta Stone French so that my fluency will return.
• Take time for myself each week (on Thursdays) for pampering.
• Put more money away so that we can take a vacation or two sometime this next year (even a weekend would be nice!).
• Read a minimum of 1 book a week. I'm accepting that I don't have as much time to read as I'd like, but I need to make it more of a priority.
I know, I know, lots of goals, but I'm excited for a fresh start.