Thursday, August 5, 2010

Epic Fail

Last night G and I went to play trivia at our local place.  And we were doing so well!  At half time we were in first place by quite a few points.  But the second half killed us.  We literally left early to avoid the humiliation.  At the final question we were in 4th, but bombed it (embarrassingly so, it had to do with the Cusacks, I mean...come on!).  
Overall it was a fun night, and I'm glad it's a regularly scheduled thing in my planner.  My midweek "let my hair down" time.
 They had a new girl doing the tallying....she took a little longer than usual...okay, a lot longer.  I got bored.  Hence this.  

And just because, I thought I would share how I spend my days at home....curled up in bed with Miss Sophie and Miss Audrey.  Here I am during our "huggles and snuggles" time (if you mention this phrase you will end up with a lab in your lap).  She can literally leap on the bed without you feeling or hearing it....so this photo was after a sneak attack.
Then, last night on the way home from trivia we saw this:  a dapper gentleman, standing completely upright, in a tux with bowtie, riding a segway....at 11 p.m.  I of course had to get a snap, but this was the best I could do.....he was moving fast!
Life is funny, isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you had so much fun. Interesting seeing a man in a Tux on a Segway.

    ReplyDelete